This will be a rest area where people can benefit from nature in a pleasant and relaxing environment, a comfortable place where they can chat, read a book, ponder or even have a picnic. All while promoting the conservation of all natural assets, education in nature, biodiversity, etc.
The project will include the following structures:
- Wooden Pergolas
- Wooden Tables
- Wooden Benches
- Small water stream for water circulation
- A water fall with a small pond
- Water deposits
- Construction of walk-ways
WATER STREAMS AND WATERFALL
|MAIN REST AREA - IAC CAMPUS|
|Water deposits||7.200,00||2||14.400,00 €|
|Water cannals||9.600,00||1||9.600,00 €|
|Preparation of land and pathways||2.400,00||1||2.400,00 €|
If you would like to contribute to this project, please make your donation:
As a way of implementing certain elements of the project, the completion of it has been planned in three phases so as to shorten the time before the space can be used and enjoyed by visitors, students and researchers while at the IAC Campus.
- A Pergola with its table and benches, plus initial walkways (Approx. 4,000 euros)
- Water deposits and streams, finishing walkways (Approx. 24,000 euros)
- Two remaining Pergolas with tables and benches (Approx. 8,000 euros)
We at the IAC are very committed and looking forward to the completion of this project in order to offer everyone a space where they can enjoy the IAC Campus in a different way.
IAC Campus Development Department