Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Personal Account of OBE: Paratechnology, Remote Reviewing

This article was originally published in Journal of Conscientiology in Volume 10, 2007-2008 of Issue 37, July under An Experience in the Immobilitarium

 
Personal Account of a Projective Attempt

- by Tatyana Ovcharova

Place and date: IAC Campus Lab, in Portugal, during August 2007
Lab used: Immobilitarium, or lab for Waking Physical Immobility (WPI) technique
Session Number: 2
Temperature: 20oC at start - a/c off during session
Body position: reclined in an armchair with pillow support for knees, elbows
Light: dimmed
Medicine: eye drops 5 minutes before the session
Lab duration: 3 hours

This was my WPI session number 2 of a total of 3 scheduled for the VIP Training course. The first session had been quite difficult for me: I had fought to keep my eyes open, I had swallowed many times, my mind had jumped to different themes, my back was aching towards the end, and I had blinked compulsively.

I made myself comfortable in the armchair. My strategy for this session was different from the first one - I decided to count during the entire 3 hours. I had gotten this idea during a recent projection during which I had used counting together with the carbon-dioxide breathing technique to maintain lucidity during the hypnagogic state. My objective for this current session was two-fold: to maintain awareness of the exact passing of time, and to keep maximum lucidity.

I divided the time as follows:
- 3 hours of the sessios - 3hrs x 60min x 60 sec
- 60min x 60sec = 3600 which I divided into 10 counts of 360 (100 + 100 + 100 + 60)
1st hour - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
2nd hour - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
3rd hour - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Although at first this technique might look quite complicated, I would visualize this sequence one hour at a time floating in front of me against the white wall of the lab. I was surprised at just how easy it was for me to keep track of all these numbers - the highest number I had to remember was 100, and the rest was just visual in front of me - 1 through 10.

Aside from a very small number of short breaks, I counted non-stop. First I did the full sequence of the 1st hour (once a number from 1 - 10 had been counted with 360 per number, I would visually cross it off or make it drop/disappear). The 1st half of the 2nd hour was a bit more difficult for me, and so I decided to follow with the full sequence of the 3rd hour, counting down from 10 to 1 rather than from 1 to 10 as I had done previously. This seemed to trick my mind: counting down versus counting up made it easier mentally. I finally finished with 2nd half of the 2nd hour, counting down from 5 to 1.

Very often, when my mind would start drifting away, I would start skipping numbers e.g. from 20 to 30 to 40 instead of 20, 21, 22. I would also miss some individual numbers like 20, 21, 24 but my mind, being set on the timer, would focus straight away on the error, which would bring right back my lucidity and resulting mathematical order and sharpness to mentally correct the mistake.

In the beginning of the lab, I was feeling very hypnagogic with my eyes closing and my awareness drifting away. Often I had strong sensations of floating, but I kept to the instructions that my eyes were supposed to be open during the lab. I felt I could have left my body any time I wished, but I fought back to keep my eyes open. There were a few times when I would stop counting, just to let my mind rest, but I had a very keen sense of earth time and knew the interval of the count that I had missed, and would pick up the counting right at the next number. Also many times I would check: "Am I dreaming or am I awake?"

Whenever I would get a headache from counting I would exteriorize energy through the coronochakra. At times, I had a feeling of chest heaviness and would exteriorize through the cardiochakra, which would alleviate this pressure. I also had perceptions of energy flows through the frontochakra as well as the nuchalchakra.

During short periods of mental rest I experienced remote viewing of the construction site for the cosmoconsciousness lab. I saw the energy field around it in the round shape of the future physical roof (unlike the projectarium extraphysical structure, which I have seen in previous remote-viewing experiences and which was considerably bigger than the roof of the physical structure).

The energy field in its visual image reminded me of the fluid-like force-field in the Stargate, although the perceived composition was very different. This gate to the mentalsomatic dimension was a paratechnological vibratory filter. If the person managed to exit through the mentalsoma, his or her mentalsomatic vehicle of manifestation would go straight through it to the mentalsomatic dimension. If the person separated first through the psychosoma, the force-field would act as a magnet that would reject the psychosoma and pull in the mentalsoma: it was a type of extraphysical paratechnology that facilitated the separation of the two vehicles.

Besides the cosmoconsciousness lab, I also saw several extraphysical dome-like structures in the places of future construction sites for labs where no physical structures have yet been built. I had an understanding that instructors will get intuitions as to which labs should be built in the specific places where the extraphysical work has already begun.

In terms of energy sensations, at times I felt a very strong reception of energies through my palm chakras. I also felt the presence of helpers assisting me in this exercise, and I also perceived moving blue lights through my half-closed eyelids.

Conclusions: in the end, my count was 60 seconds behind the timing of the alarm clock. Using the counting technique was a tough but useful exercise for keeping lucidity at a maximum throughout the lab's long duration without moving. This intense focus helped me to avoid compulsive behaviors such as incessant eyelid movements and swallowing, with my body remaining immobile the entire time. In my opinion, the counting technique is a good tool for keeping lucidity during deep hypnagogic states - especially when falling asleep at the beginning of the night, as well as in the middle of the night when attempting projections at 3am to 4am).


1 comment:

  1. Yeah! What a great blog you have published. I like it and i will share it to others.
    Brea Dentist

    ReplyDelete