Pre-requisite: CDP Module 4
The idea behind the inversion technique is to help the person connect to their intermissive course at an earlier age, allowing them to remember their larger multidimensional values faster in the intraphysical dimension, and hence, be able to lucidly build their life around these values.
The course is based on the premise that a deeper understanding of the inversion technique, and the reasons behind such a technique, can assist all interested individuals to execute their existential program in the intraphysical dimension, regardless of the technique they decide to implement.
Through the understanding and deeper analyses of the inversion technique today, we can have a better understanding of what we can do tomorrow (both in this life and in future lives). In this course, we will:
• Describe who can benefit from applying the Existential Inversion Technique
• Discuss principles of the Inversion Technique
• List postures and attitudes which act as both facilitators and obstacles towards reaching existential completism when using the Inversion Technique
• Point out and clarify some myths or misinformation presented on Existential Inversion
• Introduce and describe a Grinvex Group
• Allow a chance for students to ask questions on this technique
Ashley Melidosian has a background in education and has been a volunteer of conscientiology since 2004 and an instructor since 2006. She was invited and lectured at Global Symposium on Existential Inversion in Portugal, Europe, in 2006. She currently serves as External Events Manager at the IAC Miami office. She has studied the topic of potential for over 8 years.
JUNE 29, 2 - 6:30 PM, Los Angeles & ONLINE
For online registration and more information