Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Retrocognitions - Interview with IAC president Wagner Alegretti

Wagner Alegretti, an electronic engineer, is the president of the International Academy of Consciousness (IAC). He was one of the founders of the IIPC in Brazil and a member of its board of directors for 5 years. He has been actively researching and instructing consciousness studies since 1985. Mr. Alegretti is the author of the book Retrocognitions: An investigation into memories of past lives and the periods between lives.

This is an interview he did with Science & Consciousness TV show in Brazil (in Portuguese with English subtitles).

Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4


Part 5



Part 6


2 comments:

  1. Really great interview! I'm grateful that Complexis has been providing more English subtitles. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that Mr. Alegretti is one of the most impressive and coherent intellectuals, experiencers on consciousness that I have come across. I enjoyed the discussion on energy vs consciousness and the astral body as an objective body. I wish he'd mentioned some of his retrocognitions. There is just so much to think about in this interview, and as the interviewer and guest emphasize, to put to the test. He has motivated me to find my own answers in a more independent way (to have more of my own experiences, to question everything). Thanks! I will be reading Alegretti's book, I've ordered in on Amazon. Please post more interviews (thanks for the sub-titles!)

    ReplyDelete